Library being hub of knowledge, it is vital to have sufficient titles and subscriptions to cater the needs of students and faculty. It has an impressive collection of around 29000 volumes of 6000 titles, 45 National & International print Journals, 10 Magazines and 13 News papers to cater to the Engineering streams. The library books can be easily accessed through the use of Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) and is fully automated with integrated library management system “ECAP- LIBMAN” software. The college is equipped with digital library facility where students can access different e-journals and online resources through DELNET, NDL, NPTEL-SWAYAM, JOURNALTOCS and SHODHGANGA. The library own collection of rare books. Each department maintains a library that consists of latest books, project reports and thesis for reference by the staff and students. A collection of back volumes and previous years’ university question papers are provided. All books are bar coded and the issues and returns are automated and maintained using “ECAP –LIBMAN” software.
LIBRARIAN : K V S SIRISHA, M.A., M.L.I.Sc., P.G.D.LAN.
Number of volumes and titles: Download
Total no of Volumes : 36192
Total no of Titles : 7564
LAN : Yes
Internet connectivity : Yes
Automated services : Yes
Area of Library : 7750 Sq.ft.
Seating capacity : 200 members
Name of ILMS software: “ECAP-LIBMAN”
Nature of automation (fully or partially) : fully
Version : 2.3
Year of automation : 2013
Working Hours of Library: Download
Week days : 08.00A.M to 08.00P.M
Issue Timings : 08.30A.M to 05.00P.M
Holiday Timings: 10.00A.M to 01.00P.M
Library Rules and Regulations:
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises
- Switch off your mobiles while entering the library.